Monday 2 March 2015

A Brand, an Image and an Online Presence


A Brand, 



My logo is based on the following pillars of good logo design:
  • Keeping it simple: Although textured I experimented with a colour shaded leaf and it didnt have the same wholesome aesthetic. This leaf allows for easy recognition and the person allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. I wanted to feature something unexpected and unique without being overdrawn.

  • Keeping it memorable: Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. Based on this principle I kept the logo simple and appropriate whilst retaining  a unique style. Indeed it was for the sake of simplicity that I removed the larger hill area with the green colour gradient.

  • I designed the image to be futureproof. To endure the test of time and still be equally refreshing and reliveng in 10, 20, 50+ years time.

  • I designed the colour palatte and structure to be bold and versatile. I wnated the design to be feasable accross a variety of mediums and applications.


No comments:

Post a Comment